I'm home today with the kids. Wow. Can't believe I just said that so non-chalantly... who would've thunk it-- like 5 years ago, single, virgin-lipped lady... Now, married with 2 kids and has a wardrobe full of black stretch pants and hoodies. Proud of it. Yes, all of it. Stretch pants can look really good... while also being extremely comfortable. Anyway-- Eddy, along with good friend, Kevin, has driven down to Chicago to take care of some Brazilian Citizenship issues- like making sure our kids are just that, Brazilian.
I hear my children rousing from their afternoon naps- so we'll make this a little shorter. We are traveling to OR next week to check out the possibility of moving there in the next few months. Eddy has decided to go back to school to finish his college education, going for Physical Education with focus in coaching. We've found a great little university right near Salem that has that major and is much more affordable, when compared to say, the U of M.
So, we're heading out there on the 24th... If you're in the Salem area and we're friends, we'd love to see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment